Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yes I am Human!!!

Well I am finally up and running again. It seems as if a spam blog blocking ROBOT was not sure if this was a real blog or not so it shut me down till I requested an unlock.

SOOO!!! Yesterday (Friday 4-25) The boys and I went on a hike with Jacobs Contenders For The Faith group at Hurricane Creek Park, and can I say, I am Still feeling it today! OK, we all know that I am not in the best of shape, unless you count round, but I must say, that was a trip. The children had a lot of fun, all 17 of them, and I think all of the adults had fun, despite needing an Oxygen tank at the end if the hike. We went down a steep staircase (Heavens Staircase), played by the creek, went through a long tunnel, and did A LOT of climbing. The scenery was BEAUTIFUL and the weather was really that hot. There was a steady breeze that would refresh us at just the right time, Thank You God!
We had a fantastic time and I want To Thank Sis Kimmi and Bro Grant for heading the trip up.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend time with our children. God is Truly going to do something special in your lives for your loyalty to Him and His kingdom.

2 comments:

The Alexanders said...

Wish I coulda been there. Looks like you guys had a great time...Anthony

The Wisener's said...

Hi!! Who's ready for another hike?!? (jk, lol) What a great time we had and I'm so glad that we did it together. That made the trip better. The children really did super and I was so proud of even the littler ones. They would've headed up the pack, if we'd of let 'em.

Love you guys~Kimi

ps: wish you could've been there too, Bro. Anthony. (and all those unable to come)