Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!!!!


Wow 2 posts in one day, I am good!!
Today was the first day of school. The boys were so excited. Jacob started 2nd grade and Ben is in Preschool. Both of my boys are in school, I think I am going to cry. Ben was sooooo happy to be in school like his big brother so he could take his lunch and get homework also.
I have been pretty nervous these last couple of days not only because of Both of them going to school but because I am teaching this year at the school. I have 7-11th graders, 5 classes. Now that the first day of school has come and gone, I am little more relaxed. I think it is going to be a year FULL of fun and learning. Here are some pics from the day.




















Here Is how we all felt at the end of the day!!!!

3 comments:

Ladymaegran said...

AHHH! The first day of school! Isn't it wonderful! It's great they are enjoying it now. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

The Alexanders said...

Can you believe Elijah's silly glasses are still in his backpack! I think he's so tired that he keeps forgetting about it! ~Kristy

Journey to Lilly! said...

The kids are all having a blast!! Except that English teacher....boy is she working Anthony hard! hehe!!
lv ya,
Kim