Monday, October 6, 2008

WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!

The Pentecostals have invaded the City of Cullman, Alabama. I am very happy to say that our OFFICIAL MOVE was on MY BIRTHDAY, September 21, 2008. We started off our Sunday morning service at our now "OLD" church to have morning service there and was going to have evening service at the "NEW" church. As the service progressed Bro. Wilbanks, our Pastor, decided that we should just load up in our cars and create a convoy to the new church, so that is just what we did. Here are some pictures.




A. Last service in Eva, Alabama B. Loading up to leave




Convoy led by Bro. Wilbanks




Pulling into Cornerstone Revival Center on Hwy 69 north in Cullman, Alabama


Everyone was so HAPPY to be there. After we all arrived, Bro. Greg Wilbanks preached a wonderful service and for the Evening service Evangelist Bro. Greg Godwin was there to top it all off. My birthday was filled with such memories I could not think of a better way to remember the day I turned 30 yrs old.


A. Going in to First Service B. First family picture in new church




A. Pastor : Rev. Greg Wilbanks B. Evangelist : Rev. Greg Godwin

4 comments:

The Alexanders said...

Nice pics! I didn't even think to bring my camera! BUT we were the second ones there! My brother was the first. I got to choose any seat I wanted! Natalie and Tristan were 3rd. It was neat!

~Kristy

Journey to Lilly! said...

What a wonderful day! I felt so blessed to be a part of it!
lv ya,
Kim

ladymaegran said...

What a wonderful way to remember your 30th year. The church looks so welcoming! I know that you will enjoy it for years and years to come!

Love,
Mom

towana lockhart said...

MOVING FORWARD
It is wonderful being a part of the great things God is doing at Cornerstone Revival Center
God Bless!!