Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Update

I cannot believe that it has been so long since I have updated my blog!!! It has been a very busy last couple of weeks. I have joined face book (like I need something else to take up my time!) so if I get the chance to get on the computer, I have been trying to figure my way around that site. It has been real fun. I have been able to talk to a lot of friends that I have not seen or spoken to in a very long time. I have been kidnapped a couple of times, and I have kidnapped a few people myself. I have set up a virtual Christmas tree so people can send me ornaments and wrapped presents. Like I said I have been having fun with it.

The boys have been real busy also. Along with school, Jacob has joined the Bible Quiz team at church. He has to learn 2 verses everyday. The children have been staying after church on Sunday morning with Sis Kimmie, Sis Camille, and Sis Jessica, (bless their souls), and practicing. Sis Jessica, has picked up Jacob once a week to work one on one with helping him learn his verses. Jacob really likes it, except the studying part... ha ha.

Benjamin had a "Visitor" at school the other day come to tell his class a story. Her name was "Mrs. Esmeralda". The boys, Benjamin, Elijah, And Tyler, had a blast. They had sliced apples and peanut butter to eat while she told them a story about "Grumpy Gracie". Here are a couple of pics of Mrs. Esmeralda and the boys, and Jacob and his teacher SIS I.



We are also getting ready to go to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. We are all real excited. The boys and I have not been there for a year and a half, it has been longer for John. We are also taking Granny O. with us. The boys cannot wait to see their cousins, Zach and Alex, and their Nanny and Papaw. We are planning to take the video camera, if I remember, so hopefully we can get some good stuff on it. I will definitely have some pictures to post. Maybe it will not take me too long to get them up.

2 comments:

Journey to Lilly! said...

Michelle, those are great pictures! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
lv ya,
Kim

The Alexanders said...

Why didn't you get a picture of Benjamin's teacher? She's not as special as Jacob's teacher? I mean, who is this Mrs. Esmerelda!
Kristy