Friday, October 30, 2009

Me, An Artist!!!!

I went to a little place this past thursday with a group of friends from work to a place named ARTBUZZ! We had the best time. You get there and the instructor has everything you need to paint a picture. She takes you through step by step to making a very nice painting. We had a lot of fun just getting out of the house to spend time with friends. Christina, Kara, LeAnne, and myself had so much fun we are going to try to make it a once a month thing for girls night out. We are hoping more of our work buddies will be able to make it next time. Here are a couple of pics from the night.

This is one of LeAnne and I just getting started.

Christina and Kara making some progress.


Only 2 hours later our project was complete I must say we ALL did a good Job!

Group Picture!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my word girl! You did awesome!!

The Wisener's said...

Wow! Those really turned out great! What a fun thing to do and a neat idea!