Friday, August 13, 2010

Wieght Loss Progress

April 28th 2010, my life was given back to me. I know it sounds cheesy, but it is true. I had Gastric Bypass surgery. I have officially lost 65 pounds since then. I can only attempt to describe how much better I feel. My feet and knees no longer hurt, I can walk out to my car after work without having to stop halfway there, most of all, my boys can wrap their arms all the way around me when they give me a hug.

This picture was taken on April 4, 2010, Easter Sunday.


This picture was taken at ARC in the same outfit as above on July 8, 2010. Sorry about the quality of the picture it was taken with my husbands phone.

This picture was taken when we went to Oklahoma on July 15, 2010.


I have not had a chance to take a good current picture yet but I wanted to get this posted while I could so I will do my best to get a current picture up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weight...