Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

It is one o'clock in the morning and I am at work thinking of my sweet Benjamin. Friday we had his Seventh Birthday party. I cannot believe how fast time flies. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. God has continued to provide everything we need. From the little things like having a few extra dollars for a Taco Bell dinner, to the most important things like a Pastor who will stand his ground and not shake on what is right, and friends that will support you when you think you cannot stand.

Here are a few pictures of the party.

Benjamin wanted a handcuff cake. So I made an attempt at a cake.

He wanted to "WEAR" his cake...

I ended up decorating a "backup" cake because I was worried about having enough for everyone to eat. Needless to say we had the whole extra cake left over. ( I do not think the boys were disappointed. LOL)


A few of the presents....


And of course money! I think he ended up with around $64. Not too bad.

2 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Thanks for having fun for the kids, you guys!
I am finally getting around to visiting my favorite blogs....you guys always have such fun together! I love it! AND I can't wait to hear you on that 'violin'...yayee for you!
Love you~Kimi

Tina said...

Love the cake!! Jax got some handcuffs today as a prize at a pizza place. How creative to make that cool cake!!!